Andorra is a Principality that has a unique location and guarantees a great quality of life.
In the middle of the Pyrenees, with conserved natural spaces, Andorra is very accessible both from France and Spain.
The political system is unique in the world: a parliamentary Principality. This feature allows you to enjoy a favorable tax system.
Its crime rate is one of the lowest in the world, and its high security is guaranteed by the police services that ensure respect for the freedoms and individual rights of inhabitants and visitors.
Andorra has high quality boutiques and department stores, three different educational systems, quality health system and high quality sports facilities dedicated to sports and wellness.
How to buy
Buying property in Andorra is very simple, but there are certain restrictions for foreign buyers.
The documentation necessary for the procedures of the purchase and sale, with the resolution of the purchase permit granted by the Government of Andorra, is the following:
- the buyer of the Property must be of legal age.
- the buyer must have a passport or DNI legalized or apostilled.
- the buyer must prove that he / she has no criminal record in the country of origin or in the country of his / her last residence.
- the property you buy is built with the authorization of the government and complies with the building regulations in force.
Expenses related to the purchase of the property.
The expenses related to a purchase are:
- tax on the sale of 4% to the Government (ITP). This tax is paid separately before the public notary office at the time of the transaction.
- tax on the sale of 5% to Comú d’Encamp – to the Pas de la Casa.
- notary fees.
- expenses for changing the electric meter.
- there are other annual taxes, less important, to have properties. These must be paid to the Comú of the corresponding parish.